Travel around Philippine Islands, Bohol and Moalboal


The beach in Bohol Island
If we are asked why people like to travel, I think people travel to the other places to have relaxation and meet new friends.
But then what is travel?The first thing comes in our mind is to go from one place to another. And also traveling is common way to relax of the people these days. 
For example you want to go Manila, Philippines in which you want to see many wonderful places to visit and taking the picture is a must for posting in Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Traveling also feels us the enjoyable feelings but there is also sadness because other people who prefer to travel alone in which they cannot afford the ticket or lack of budget.
When I was a child, I wish to travel all around of the Philippines because I want to see the world wonderfully; I want to see anything that I’ve never seen before.
The first came to my mind was I like to travel to Bohol even though it was hot there and sunny season.

I’d like to take a picture Chocolate hills, an animals and the wonderful places. Second is I want to go to Manila, because they said that when you go there and buy things you can save more money..but the food there are so expensive that’s why you need to budget your money.
And some places that I really like to travel. That’s the wishes that I need to achieve but before that I need to study hard so that I can achieve it.
For me, traveling will also make us feel relaxing, comfortable, enjoyable that’s why I need to experience in far places together my family so that my family would forget the problem even a little more time, in which they will also feels enjoyable and to think also for happiness moment that spend together with bonding moments.
When you want to travel you need travel around the Philippines or where your from so that you ca notice it and make a comment about it.
Airport view in the Philippines
Sometimes there is a lot of people who prefer to travel alone so that they can forget everything or the past memories, how can you be happy, when your mind or heart are full of sadness or emotions.
Yes, we proudly say that traveling also help us, but in the right way just like you want to Travel another places so that you can visited your relatives or cousins but sometimes they are lot of
Filipinos travel to the other places so that they can have the money to support their relatives or their family, in which they need to find a job for the future of their child.
Now let’s go back about my experiences in life, where I am born a Cebuano of which I live in this Cebu City in past years and memories I remember that the world is created for a wonderful places even though my mother was living in the province or hometown away from me.
When she was a child and now she chose to live here in Cebu City so that she can build a family here.
Cebu is one of the important places or wonderful places and of course our province too that is part of Cebu which is in Moalboal town.
Their beach is so crystal clear and Moalboal now is visited by many tourists. There is a lot of places that I want to travel…Feel enjoyable and having fun. I will have another blog about Moalboal, so please stay updated with my blog. Thanks. :)
My hometown photo in Moalboal

1 comment:

  1. Great information! For everyone who need to know about price of Airport bus Manila, please contact with GoAsiaDayTrip - the most trusted airport transfer and day tour company in Southeast Asia.

    ReplyDelete

You comment is highly appreciated. Thank you.