The Teaching Of The John 3:16 Gospel

The Church at a distant

It was Sunday about seven in the morning when I woke up then I got ready to go to Church. I planned to go with my Father with the speakers and instruments in the car but because I had to take my coffee break, I left with my bike.
Dad went ahead to the church, I was a bit late when I arrived when the Gospel of John was read by our parish priest. The reading was about Jesus talking with one of the teachers of the law, Nicodemus.
The impact of the reading to me was great that I made this hub for the world to see.
So what is the content of John 3:16. This is the Gospel of John, chapter 3, verse 16. It says that for God so loved the world that he gave us His only begotten son…
And those so whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.
This is the best passage I can imagine when we talk about Jesus’ message. Although I am not that religious enough to understand the whole Christian faith, this message is a simple yet robust teaching that God really is love.
This love made us to be here, existing from nothing. When Adam and Eve committed that mistake, we were doomed and after Jesus died, all sins are forgiven.
As we believed that God made man to save us, this faith is really of great importance to us humans.
So by our belief to Jesus, we are saved. Believe in a sense of living His teachings.

I heard this homily and I consulted myself how happy I am to have Jesus in my heart.

Some people may not understand this thing, this energy of Jesus’ presence or this faith but some people do including me.
Then after those words from the parish priest, we recited the “I believe…” and together with the group, called D Voice Choir, we sang until the mass ended.
We moved our things to the car again and went home. I felt this inner happiness every time I have done good things.
Have you felt this also sometimes?
I went to my room, changed myself, took the laptop and organized my mind on how to put this wonderful experience with God that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You comment is highly appreciated. Thank you.