Family Trip to Butuan City - My Experience



Capturing the bird's eye view of Butuan City

Indeed, adventure is life’s best experience. My first travel adventure around the islands of Philippines was in Agusan Del Norte and Surat Mindanao. We enjoy a trip with our family since Filipino culture and tradition is always a close familitized type. We have to get ride to the southern part of the country called Mindanao. To get to the place, you need to ride with a ship. It took us twelve hours to get to the destination. We reached to the place called Butuan City. We are a religious family so we went to the church near to the terminal in that area to thank God for our safe journey at sea. Later, we rode another transportation going to the place we were going to stay and I was surprised because I saw few houses. I had been thinking that photo my friend showed about another place in the Philippines.

We stayed for four days and three nights in the house of my friend.

Farmland in Butuan City, buying a land is cheap there.
On the first day, we explored the whole are of Butuan City and I cannot forget the place called Libertad because we stayed longer there. I found out that I have many relatives there. We did have fun with them and get to know our bloodlines. I was thrilled. As common Filipino enjoyment, the people there prepared singing karaoke songs, food, drinking and much much more.

Next part was the special trip to Bayugan in a private jeepney. The trip was about two hours long and we did not fail because the moment we arrived, another set of relatives prepared lots and lots of presents. It was eating time again. I was full and I took a rest beside my grandmother.


We went home with my family not with a ship but by plane this time. I was totally happy and inspired by the trip and I am looking forward to write more with another blog about my trip in the future.
\

1 comment:

You comment is highly appreciated. Thank you.