Philippines - Most amazing place of the planet

National Park in the Philippines, Luneta Park
Doing what we really like is a good thing and one good thing is treating yourself for a very nice relaxation. There are many things to relax and one of the wonderful things to cool yourself is to go to visit nice places like amusement parks, beaches, nature views, etc.

Now let us tackle nature's beauty, the beach. Beach is one of the typical place to collect and reflect yourself.

I found a good idea to have a satisfying beach vacation. We have many beaches here in the country but the questions are what, where, when, how? Beaches in our country are good, no doubt about that but what about our pockets?
I write this article to let you know my experience. I have been to many places around the world and I really appreciate cultures of different people and races.

One good thing I am going to share with you was the best vacation of my life. This was my visit to the paradise islands of this planet. Guess where?

This is my travel in the Asia Pacific region and the best place in the Southeast Asian Region. This is my travel in the Philippines.

Well, traveling in the Philippines is my greatest adventure. This country has the cheapest price of commodities around the world.
Some say this is a poor country but hey, you're right, they are poor because of divided 7,000 islands where it is difficult to transport goods and products as experts say but this poverty is not that true.

Filipinos are the happiest people around the world. They are contented of what they have so poverty is just a common thing compared with rich countries.

They always wear this pure smiles in their faces. They play songs with their guitars or video karaoke as modern accompaniment.

The Beauty of Philippine Beach

In the southern part, there have been news that they have some little trouble but all cases are isolated and not to be taken seriously. The thing is, you just avoid these places to be sure of your safety.
Philippine travel of my life was awesome, I should say. White men and all foreigners are treated high class in the society.

If you travel in the Philippines, you must be amused of their best attitude towards the visitors, the hospitality.
Filipinos are very popular of being the most hospitable people in the world. Filipinos always wear a smile as I have mentioned a while ago.
When I had trips in all of the popular tourist spots in the Philippines, I was also amazed because most of them can speak English fluently.

It is not an American accent though, but I can really understand them completely and was satisfied.
I started my plan to travel in this nice country the Philippines when I get to know more about the place.

1 comment:

  1. Best travel tour companies offer guests the opportunity to visit exotic and renowned international destinations they've always wanted to see. Best of all, they get to do it in a group with their teacher or fellow leading the way.

    ReplyDelete

You comment is highly appreciated. Thank you.